Florida Specialty Insurance Company
On October 2, 2019, Florida Specialty Insurance Company (FSIC) was ordered into receivership for purposes of liquidation by the Second Judicial Circuit in Leon County, Florida. The Florida Department of Financial Services (Department) is the court appointed Receiver of FSIC. For additional information, please search for Florida Specialty under the “Companies in Receivership” link on the Department’s website at www.myfloridacfo.com/division/receiver.
- To report a new claim or to check the status of an existing claim with Florida Specialty Insurance Company, please call the Florida Insurance Guaranty Association at (800) 988-1450.
- For Florida Specialty Insurance Policy or Premium Refunds information, please call 888-723-3055.
- For Florida Specialty Insurance Company general questions, contact the Department of Financial Services – Consumer Services line at 1-800-882-3054.
- For Mount Beacon Insurance Company policy information or for a Mount Beacon claim that occurred before July 1st, 2017, please contact Mount Beacon’s claim servicing center at 877-508-3637.
- For Florida Specialty Holdings or Florida Specialty Managing General Agency, please call 941-323-6818.