Rental Property Insurance
Florida Specialty’s “Partners” Dwelling Fire Program (DP-3) provides comprehensive, excellent coverage for rental / non-owner occupied or owner occupied dwellings and condominiums owned by individuals and other entities.
The Dwelling Fire Policy protects the property against losses to the dwelling, personal property, fair rental value, additional living expenses and certain liabilities.
Sometimes referred to as “Rental Property Insurance” or “Landlord Insurance”, the Dwelling Fire policy offers coverage for named perils such as fire, windstorm, or lightning to the dwelling. It will also cover loss of use of the dwelling. For example, while the dwelling is being repaired or rebuilt due to damage from a covered loss, the policy will pay for lost rental income.
Florida Specialty will provide you with peace of mind when you select additional coverages to protect your property!
We offer enhancements and options for:
- Coverage A – Dwelling limits $125,000 – $750,000
- Coverage A – Condominium limits $35,000 – $200,000
- Coverage C – Personal Property limits up to 50% Coverage A
- Equipment Breakdown
- Limited Fungi, Wet or Dry Rot, Yeast, or Bacteria Coverage
- Hurricane – Limited Screened Enclosure and Carport Coverage
- Additional Other Structures Coverage available on premises
- Optional Personal Liability and Medical Payments Coverage
- Trusts may be written with personal and premises liability coverage
Be sure to ask your agent about our premium discounts on Protective Devices too!
Need more information? Click here to contact one of Florida Specialty’s partnering agents to learn more!