Chief Executive Officer
- Formerly Chief Executive Officer of Canopius Bermuda (2007 – 2013), and prior to that was Chief Operations Officer and Head of Global Property Catastrophe Reinsurance at Endurance Specialty (2004 – 2007).
- Susan is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society with experience at Tillinghast (1985 – 2002) where she ran the Latin America and Asia /Pacific regions before moving to ACE in 2002 as Global Chief Actuary for the ACE Group of Companies.
- Responsibilities include: strategic initiatives, investor and regulatory relations, actuarial, underwriting, finance and reinsurance.
President & Chief Operating Officer
- Formerly President & CEO of Insurance Servicing & Adjusting Company (ISAC) in Weston, Florida since 2006.
- Prior to relocating to Florida, Rick worked at several major P&C companies involved in various aspects of the operational side of the business: VP & Director of Field Operations for Maryland Casualty Company (1982 – 1991), SVP of Field Operations at TIG Insurance Company (1993 – 1999), SVP Marketing, CICorp (1999 – 2000), President INFOEL (2000 – 2003) and SVP Marketing & Business Development, David Morse & Associates (2003 – 2006).
- As President & COO, Rick is responsible for: sales & marketing, agency relations, claims administration, legal, policy administration, human resources and government relations.
Chief Underwriting Officer
- Prior to joining Florida Specialty, Dan was working on a Florida personal lines start-up company, Turrit Insurance Company, where he coordinated the preparation of the FL OIR filing, platform implementation of policy and procedures and back office testing.
- Previous roles included: Cypress Property & Casualty Insurance Company (1999 to 2005) as Marketing Manager for the West Coast of Florida, and again (2011 to 2013) where Dan was responsible for product development and compliance; Edison Insurance Company (2005 to 2009) as Director of Underwriting. Dan also formed a consulting company and assisted in additional start-up initiatives throughout Florida.
- Dan possesses Florida Insurance Licenses: 2-20 (Agent) and 1-20 (Surplus Lines/E&S)
- As CUO for Florida Specialty, Dan is responsible for all aspects of the underwriting function, to include overseeing underwriting compliance requirements.